Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In BR for the week...

Garrett and I were planning on driving in to BR Monday morning for the week leading up to his party, but that was before Daddy woke up sick Sunday morning! That's the fastest I've ever packed us up....it usually takes me a few days to pack and NOT forget something! Because I just wanted to get outta there, I did forget a few things...one of them being my phone charger! Agh! Michael had to bring it to the post office and over-night it to me.

He stayed home from work Monday just to be safe, but went back Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday we ran errands all day long getting prepared for the big birthday party Saturday. I got the remaining decorations that I needed, and made a Sam's run too! We ordered the cake Tuesday, and it should be ready Friday afternoon.

Today we stayed home, decorated the monkey cookies, and rested from the past two days! :)

No comments: