Wednesday I woke up not feeling good at all. Michael was in meetings all day long, so I could not get in touch with him to come home. Finally I heard from him around 4pm..he said he could come home shortly. So I pretty much laid on the couch all day, and watched Garrett play. I went to bed as soon as he came home to watch Garrett. I was sick from about 6pm until 1:00am off and on. NOT FUN!!! He stayed home Thursday to watch Garrett, and I stayed in bed all day. I felt better, but still didn't want to chance anything. Ate crackers and toast, and drank Gatorade.
I was feeling much better, so he went back to work Friday. Still didn't feel great...felt really weak and tired...you don't realize how many muscles you use when throwing up! I hate throwing up NOT pregnant; but it's even worse when you are pregnant! There's no where to lean! Big belly is in the way..making it even more uncomfortable!
Went out to eat Friday night, because Michael wanted to eat out. I really didn't want to go, but did only 'cause he wanted to. We went to Chili's and I got the quesadilla explosion salad...my favorite!
Well, today marks the opening of hunting season..so Michael hit the woods bright and early this morning! Too bad I had to call him at 6am to tell him to come home ASAP...that I was sick again! Obviously, I didn't wait long enough to have real food...quesadilla "explosion" was not fun coming back up! I've been in bed again all day. He came home around 9am...I had to get Garrett up, but he was home soon after and banished me to the bedroom again! He didn't even let me come out to watch the LSU game tonight! And I heard they played great tonight...first really good game of the season....and I missed it! At least they won!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment