Monday, July 27, 2009

Ms. Jackie came to visit

Friday Ms. Jackie drove in to Mauriceville to stay with the Amedees for a day. She came in for Thomas' swim meet Saturday morning, so we got to visit with her Friday night. Lesleigh made shrimp gumbo...it was yummy!...and we hung out there at the house. Once again...I didn't bring the camera to take any pics...my bad! :(

Saturday Michael got up and went to the swim meet, while I stayed home with Garrett. When he got back I got to go shopping at the mall! What a treat without a baby & stroller in tow! :) We had family night at the park with our church...it was very humid & sticky! But Garrett & Daddy rode down the slide a few times...I again forgot the camera! I'm really pushing for a regular digital camera (mine's video/digital camera) to keep in the diaper bag for these type events!

All in all it was a good weekend!

No comments: