Tuesday, July 21, 2009

9 months old...ALREADY!!!!

Wow! Garrett turned 9 months old yesterday. Today was his check up with Dr. Sales. Guess what? He can finally SIT UP by himself! YAY! I got to show off his sitting skills on the scale at the doctor's office. At his 6 month check up, they asked me to "sit" him on the scale, but he hadn't reached that milestone yet, so I was very happy to "sit" him up this time! He did great!

Here's his stats: 18 lbs 2 oz - 13%, 29.5 inches long - 80%, and his head was 17.5 inches - 25%. The doctor said he was doing fine. She asked if he was crawling or pulling up on things, and I had to tell her we just mastered sitting up...give us a break! LOL She just laughed, and called him a lazy boy! No shots this time...but he has to do some routine blood work, so we got the papers for that, and I'll take him to the lab later this week. Can't say that I'm looking forward to that. :(

No comments: