Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teething AGAIN!!!

Garrett is teething again! Monday night after his bath I noticed his top right tooth poking through the gums. I gave him Tylenol, and he made it through the night..no problems. Yesterday I felt his gums again...and his left top tooth is starting to poke through the gums! So he has the top TWO teeth coming in at the same time, and he's chewing on everything! He was pretty fussy getting ready for bed bed last night. I gave him some more Tylenol hoping for the best...didn't work very long! He was back up at midnight crying...no fever, just teeth hurting. Thankfully I was still up working on the blog. I rubbed some Orajel on his gums, which he hates, and then he watched Big Brother & part of the Bachelorette the final rose with me. He was fine as soon as I picked him up out of his bed...he thought it was playtime! He started laughing & smiling at me. I rocked him while watching TV, and then put him back down around 1:30am. Thankfully he made it the rest of the night without waking back up! So far, today he's been fine. His nose is running like a faucet, but I'm assuming that has to do with the teething! Hopefully we have a better night tonight! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

No comments: