Sunday, May 17, 2009

Garrett's gonna be a BIG BROTHER!!!

For those of you who haven't heard the news yet from Mimi or Maw Maw, we are expecting again, so Garrett's going to be a big brother! No this was not planned...if that's what you are thinking, but God's plans are bigger than our plans...and apparently He thinks we're ready to do this again! So we are thrilled! I'm not gonna lie, I've been freakin' out for two months now (since I've known), but a baby is a blessing from God, so we are rejoicing! I am already twelve weeks, so the baby is due around Thanksgiving week! Yes, that's right...they will be thirteen months apart! Last year we were expecting a little Halloween pumpkin, and this year we are expecting a little Thanksgiving turkey!

We waited until we saw the Doctor this past week to tell everyone. We heard the heartbeat, and Dr. Sherman measured me. She said I was measuring just right for one baby, but that she's been wrong before! I have been a little concerned about more than one baby, because I've been so sick with this one, and I was NEVER sick with Garrett! She put my mind to ease with the news that it's only one baby in there! Anyway...all of the grandparents are excited..they think we're crazy, but they are excited for us! We will find out if it's another boy or a little girl sometime at the beginning of July! We'll keep you posted! In the mean time, feel free to vote in the poll on the sidebar on whether you think it'll be a girl or another boy!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Fun times! I can't wait to see if Garrett is going to have a little brother or sister! Anna says we need another girl to even things out! I can't believe all four kids will be two and a half years apart! They're going to have so much fun when they get together!!

Erica said...

congratulations! how exciting!
it was nice to see a picture of you, finally! you should post more!
garrett is such a cutie pie:)

Angie Vargas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Looks like you're taking belly pics this time around....hehe. I have a hoodie for Garrett, it's 12-24 months size. I accidentally ordered 2 of the same thing from Gymboree.

LeAnne said...

Congrats Kelly! We miss you and Garrett at play group.

LeAnne