Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 months old and TWO teeth!


Garrett turned 7 months old last week! WOW! I can't believe how big he's getting! You can see his two bottom teeth in this picture! He got the second tooth this past weekend.


GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!!


The Pampell family came to stay with us over the long Memorial Day weekend. Garrett didn't know what to do with himself with ALL THOSE GIRLS! We had such a busy weekend that neither Brandie or I took one picture of all the chaos! We all had a great time together, though. Timmy and Michael got to go fishing together Saturday morning, while Brandie and I stayed home with all the "chirren"...and then later that day we got to go shopping AND to the movies while the Dad's watched all the kiddos! All I can say is that it was one eventful weekend, and I can't believe we didn't catch any of it on film! :(

No comments: