Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another weekend in BR...

Anther quick trip to BR for Mommy & Garrett! Our church had planned a canoe trip for Saturday, but I really didn't want to go canoeing in the heat for hours on end, so Daddy stayed and went canoeing, while we went to BR for the weekend!

You got to sport your new swimsuit, hat AND sunglasses, as well as swim for the first time! YAY! You loved the water and playing with your cousin Anna! We were all supposed to go swimming Saturday, but when we got back from the birthday party the pool had cooled down some from earlier in the day instead of warming up. :( Paw Paw had put the baby pool up that morning so that water was very warm..in fact, we added some cool water to it for y'all to play in. You and Anna and Paw Paw were the only ones who ended up "swimming!"

I LOVE this picture! I think you look like your cousin Deaton in this picture with your big blue eyes!
This one's a favorite too! Mimi got this one of you teething on a swim ring!

Here you are splashing..splashing...splashing with your feet! They didn't stop the entire time you were in the pool!

Here's you and Anna playing in the froggy pool!
You'd think that with all that playing you would've slept good that night....but NOPE! Since you went swimming later in the evening...and you were having so much fun...Mommy skipped your supper! You didn't seem to mind...you were having a blast! You rolled and rolled on the outside mat, and threw up some of your lunch several times. Because of this I didn't feel like you were ready to eat anything new at that time. So I waited until after your bath for your last night time bottle. You went straight to sleep, and slept for a few hours, but then woke up at 1:30am and were up until 4:00am! I ended up giving you Tylenol, Mylicon,and finally another bottle did the trick! I guess I shouldn't have skipped your supper after all!
Mommy wants to know something...How come you only have bad SATURDAY nights? When we have to get up and go to church in the morning? And we can't sleep in? Why not any other night, but Saturday? What's the deal??? :)

No comments: