This is his St. Patrick's Day outfit! I'm getting better at catching his smiles on camera.
Here, he's not a happy camper! He'd been fussy for a while, and would not give it up. Michael got tired of hearing him scream, so he put him in the swing, and left the room. He screamed for about 3 minutes, and then passed out cold! :)
Here's a picture of our new toy. It's a jumper, but he hasn't quite figured that out yet. He likes it when I bounce him, but he doesn't realize he can bounce himself yet. He's just hanging out checking everything out.
Here's Mr. Moose! He's trying to grab him, and he spotted me leaning over to take his picture! I got a big laugh out of him!
This is his comb-over look! We had just given him a bath, and lotioned him down...I decided to see what his hair would look like if I combed it to the side instead of the front. This is the result! Michael hated it! He said it looks like something from the fifties! LOL! What do you think? jnm,, mh jtreeuiioollml ----Garrett got a hold of the keyboard!






1 comment:
The comb-over look is alright, but I don't think that picture even looks like Garrett for some reason! Strange!
Post a Comment