Garrett and I traveled to Baton Rouge this past week to welcome his new cousin into the world! Monday through Wednesday we sat around and waited and waited, but no baby. We visited with Holly, Anna, Mimi and Paw Paw. We all were expecting Holly to go into labor any day, but Ryan held out for an induction Thursday morning. She went in for 7am on Thursday, March 26, and Ryan was born at 11:20am weighing 8 lbs. 1.4oz and he was 21 inches long! He's just perfect! He looks like Anna did, but he doesn't have the big round face and cheeks...however; he does have about four chins with a dimple in the first one! So cute! Again, Holly made giving birth look way too easy! Everything went smoothly with no complications. Ryan is a healthy eater already! We have nicknamed him the white sumo! Here are few pictures from the week in Baton Rouge:

Brand new family of four! Anna was more interested in Mommy's bracelets than meeting baby brother Ryan!

Garrett meeting his new cousin for the first time. Now Garrett is Mimi and Paw Paw's BIG boy, and Ryan is the little boy! And Anna, well, she's still Paw Paw's girl!!! :) I'm not sure what she's going to do if there's ever another girl in the family, and Paw Paw has two girls?!?!

Here's Ryan in his going-home outfit! Geaux Tigers! Isn't he a cutie patootie?!?

I actually never took a picture with Ryan until his first day at home. Here I am holding the "white sumo!"

Here we have somebody that wasn't getting enough attention, so she put the Easter basket on her head, and was walking around saying, "Basket-head! Basket-head!"

Garrett fell asleep like this on Paw Paw one afternoon. They both took a nap in the recliner!

Sweet Anna giving "Baby Ged-it" a kiss on the head! Anytime Anna's around Garrett just watches her run all over the room! It's like she's a big blur going here and there and everywhere! He doesn't take his eyes off her for a second! (He gets that honest!)

I just thought this was a cute picture of Garrett...and wanted to share!

I LOVE this picture! This is how his hair has been the past few mornings when I go in to get him up for the day. He has figured out how to scoot around in the bed, and he's usually side-ways with his head rubbing against the bumper pad...which makes it look like this! I brought him straight to the recliner in his sleep sack for a quick picture, and he made this goofy grin! I just happened to capture it! I LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment