We just started putting him in the sleep sack for about three weeks now. Before that I would bundle him up real tight at night, and by morning he'd have kicked the bottom out of the bundle! He'd wake up around 8:00-8:30ish, and play/talk in his bed for thirty minutes or so, and fall back asleep. I miss those days.... Now, since he's been in the sleep sack, he still wakes up at the same time, but he scoots around in the bed and the sack gets all twisted, and then he gets in a tizzy! He never falls back asleep anymore! :(
HOWEVER, twice this week, I've gone and gotten him, changed his diaper, and then brought him with me to our bed. We play for a little while, and then fall back asleep for about 45 minutes...then we get up for the day! :)
Anyway...the first video is him saying, "hey!" I've been saying he's a gifted boy...already talking at 5 months! I've been telling Michael that he says something that sounds like "hey," but Michael's never heard it, and really didn't believe me...until now! I caught it on tape! He says it at the beginning of the clip, but that's about all he says. The rest of the clip is pretty boring. I just thought his "hey!" was cute!
The second clip is shorter, and it's just him being Garrett first thing in the morning! Too cute! One day when he's a teenager and grumpy in the morning, I'll be able to look back and remember that he used to wake up with big smiles for Mommy! :)
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music, so you can hear the videos!
PS...I added two more pictures to our Flickr site...check it out!





1 comment:
Videos are too funny! It really does sound like he's saying "hey"! Will have to show Anna tomorrow to see what she has to say about them. (Cause you know there's something!)
Post a Comment