Saturday night was the LeBlanc Family Christmas party at Mimi & Paw Paw's house. This included all of Paw Paw's brothers and sister and all their children and grandchildren. Even Santa showed up for the party! I had a great time visiting with everyone, and Garrett enjoyed himself too...he slept most of the night!
Sunday Garrett and I went to church with Mimi and Paw Paw. Garrett was soooo good..he slept most of the service, and woke up at the very end to eat. Everyone was impressed with how good he was, and they all thought he looked like Paw Paw!!! :) That's what I've been saying all along!
After church I wanted to try and get another Santa photo made at the Bass Pro Shop. We arrived at 12:45pm, and the next available appointment time was 2:30pm. Since we didn't have any shopping to do there we opted out of the Santa photo. We still had the Santa suit from the party Saturday night, so Paw Paw volunteered to do "Santa photo shoot" at home. [I say volunteered, because I think Dad secretly wanted to play Santa all along! :) ]
Since Garrett was so good all morning and after church at the Bass Pro Shop, when it was time to change his clothes for the Santa pictures there was no more "good" left in him! I mean he was content and happy the whole time we ate lunch, and the minute I got him into his Christmas clothes for the pictures...he was NOT happy! Check out the pics...
Does Santa look familiar?!? Garrett kinda resembles Santa don't ya think?!? :)
This is the picture I wanted...minus the LSU paci! (I took what I could get...at that point!) Garrett checking Santa out...so cute!
Finally he calmed down, but then I never could get him looking back up at Santa again. Mom, "Santa," and I tried everything short of standing on our heads to get a smile for this picture, but with no success.Sunday night we had Christmas with just my immediate family. (Mimi, Paw Paw, Holly, Michael, Anna, me and Garrett) Michael, by the way, didn't make the trip in due to working at Exxonmobil. They still don't have the Beaumont plant up and running yet from Hurricane Ike back in September. Anyway...here are some cute pictures I took at that party:
It was killing Anna not to play with one of Mimi's decorative Christmas trees, so I told her to be gentle with it, and kiss the tree. And I actually was able to take the picture before she moved! Too cute!
This is her "Momo" toy! She has some Elmo slippers and she calls them her "Momo" slippers, because she can't say Elmo! Now she can karaoke with "Momo!"
I just thought this was a cute picture with Paw Paw and his grand babies! Dad asked Anna, "Who's Paw Paw's little girl?" and she smiles real big and says, "Anna!" Then he asks her, "Who's Paw Paw's little boy?" and she smiles real big and says, "Baby Ge-dit!" She SAYS this, but she does NOT like sharing HER Paw Paw with Baby Ge-dit! :)
It was killing Anna not to play with one of Mimi's decorative Christmas trees, so I told her to be gentle with it, and kiss the tree. And I actually was able to take the picture before she moved! Too cute!
This is her "Momo" toy! She has some Elmo slippers and she calls them her "Momo" slippers, because she can't say Elmo! Now she can karaoke with "Momo!"
I just thought this was a cute picture with Paw Paw and his grand babies! Dad asked Anna, "Who's Paw Paw's little girl?" and she smiles real big and says, "Anna!" Then he asks her, "Who's Paw Paw's little boy?" and she smiles real big and says, "Baby Ge-dit!" She SAYS this, but she does NOT like sharing HER Paw Paw with Baby Ge-dit! :) 




No comments:
Post a Comment