Still waiting on a call from the doctor...
But wanted to say that...today Garrett is one month old! YEA!!! :)
I forgot to mention that Dad came back to Lumberton last night, and he was a big help in dealing with the formula problems. In fact, Garrett is propped up on Dad's stomach right now sleeping. Both of them are sleeping, actually. I'd take a picture, but they might wake up. And both need their sleep. Hopefully we will get this formula problem under control before Mom and Dad go back home to Baton Rouge. Both have been a HUGE help since Garrett came home from the hospital! Mom especially! She's pretty much been living in the guest bedroom since he was born. She did go home for two days to vote, but came right back to help out. I am forever grateful for all her help, and all three of us (Garrett, me, and Michael) will miss her when she's gone!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment