Monday, October 13, 2008

Still on bed rest...

Went to the doctor this morning, and (big surprise) my blood pressure is still high. She said it isn't "emergency" high, but still higher than she'd like. She said I am dilated to 2 almost 3 centimeters, so that was good news. I have been feeling more contractions lately, so I'm glad things are progressing as they should. She ordered the preeclampsia tests again, so I go back Wednesday morning for the results and for her to check me again. She said that since I'm already 2-3 centimeters that by next Monday I should be fine for induction IF he doesn't come on his own before then! SO..things are looking good for a regular vaginal delivery. Yea! My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go! :) I'm not so happy about the bed rest part, but I can manage another week, since I know some progress is being made, and there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel! Within one week, I'll be a mommy!!!

No comments: