Saturday, October 11, 2008
Bed-rest...
It's official. I'm now on bed-rest until Garrett arrives. My blood pressure was again too high when I went back to the doctor Friday morning. She said that if he was ready to come out, she'd go ahead and induce me, but he's not, and my body is not ready yet either. So...we're playing the waiting game. She would rather let me go into labor naturally, but if it doesn't happen soon, she'll go ahead and induce. I go back to see her Monday morning, and hopefully things will have started to get rolling with him and me. She said she might induce sometime next week, or definitely by next Monday, October 20th. He'll be 39 weeks then, so she wouldn't have a problem inducing at that point. Sooooooooo...sometime within the next 9-10 days we'll have a baby!!!! Yea! Until then, I'm at home reading & watching movies...Feel free to call and chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment