So...Garrett ran out of his Singular allergy medicine, and since we've been healthy for a few months (thank you Jesus), he has to be seen by Dr. Sales for her to refill his allergy meds. So, thankfully, Brittany agreed to watch Abbie Grace, while I ran Garrett to see Dr. Sales for a quick visit. Saw the doctor. Got the meds. On the way home, I think...Garrett really needs a haircut, and we've just not taken the time to do it at bath time at night. So, on a whim, I brought him to Comedy Cuts in Beaumont. We walked right in, signed in, and then the lady called us back. We were the only ones in there at this time. By the way, the lady who cut his hair was on her blue tooth from the moment we walked in the door! She picked him up, and put him in the rocket ship, put the drape around him, and just started cutting!!! LOL He didn't know what hit him! She used the clippers on the back and sides, which I would not let Michael use yet. I was getting a little worried, but he seemed to be doing much better with this lady than with Michael and I, so I didn't say anything. She finally got off the phone just in time to trim his bangs. That's the part he doesn't like. I don't know if it's the scissors coming at him, or all the little hairs that fall and tickle his nose that he doesn't like, but the bangs are always the hardest to cut. Well, she got them, alright. As soon as she finished, she was back on the blue tooth. I went to pay, and told Garrett he could go play in the play land. I let him play for a few minutes, and then it was time to go. While he was playing, 3 sets of parents and kids walked in, so I was glad we went when we did. Because it was on a whim, I didn't have my camera with me. I got a few pics on my phone, but cant get them on here. :( I did take some pictures when I got home, though. When I left, I liked the haircut. (By the way, he pooped in his diaper in the play land, so we had to go before he stunk up the place!) When I got home, and took these pictures, I'm not so sure about the bangs!

Kinda reminds me of the Dumb & Dumber bowl cut!!! LOL

Side view

Oh well! It's only hair! It'll grow back in a week, I'm sure! I think he looks a little like his cousin Jack in this picture.

Yep! I'm still bald!
No comments:
Post a Comment