Friday, September 10, 2010

Decorating for Fall...

I usually don't decorate for fall this early, but I was ready for a change! Plus, all the fall decorations are out in the stores right now, and I needed to know what I have, in case I saw something that was too cute to pass up! I LOVE the fall decorations! So pretty! Most of my stuff is nice, NON KID-FRIENDLY stuff. Now, I have to buy kid-friendly decorations. So I've been on a mission to buy some cute stuffed pumpkins for the kids to play with. All I've found so far are the little plastic candy bowls (6 for $1) in the dollar aisle at Target. And I had to rip the handles off because they were a choking hazard! Still looking...



One of "mommy's pu-kins" that we cant play with, but still like to touch!



Another one of "mommy's pu-kins"



Out of reach...



Out of reach.

Garrett wanted to help Mommy decorate while Abbie was sleeping. BEFORE kids, I used to place these leaves all over the living room. On the coffee table, side table, sofa table, entertainment center...but NOW...they stay in the bag, and he gets to play with them only when Abbie is sleeping. He had a good time!





Let me know if you see any cute plush pumpkins that the kids can play with...Thanks!

No comments: