Monday, August 16, 2010

Abbie's 9 month check up...

Today was Abbie's 9 month check up. I thought for sure she was gonna be 20 + pounds, but...nope! 19 lbs. 4 oz. Dr. Sales said she looked good! No shots today, but had to go do some bloodwork to check for lead & iron count. She was a champ! Didn't even cry when the lady stuck her! She just looked at her like she was crazy! LOL Dr. Sales did fuss at me for turning her carseat around already. I thought the rule last year with Garrett was 20 lbs. OR 1 year old. But apparently it's now 20 lbs AND 1 year old. I thought she was close enough to 20 lbs., so we turned her around for vacation so she could watch movies with Garrett. So, anyway, we have to turn her seat around to rear-facing again. At least by the next road trip (TN for Thanksgiving), she'll be one & for sure 20 lbs!

Maw Maw & Paw Paw drove in from TN today for the week. They just needed a grandkid fix! Looking forward to visiting with them!

No comments: