Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A week in BR...

So Ryan's actual birthday was March 26, but his party is this weekend, so I came in for the week to help Holly get ready for the party! The kids and I drove in yesterday, and Michael is driving in for the weekend after work Friday. Here are a few pictures from today...just hanging out at Mimi & Paw Paw's playing with Ryan & Anna...


Aunt Holly had her hands full! Two little chunky monkeys! :)


This is Garrett & Anna NOT wanting to pose for a cute picture on the bench, but Holly & I forcing picture time! :)


Garrett is a big boy now! He can climb into the playhouse by himself!


Garrett & Ryan just a swingin'!


That evening Aunt Stacey & Uncle J came over to visit & play with the kids! Garrett & Abbie Grace LOVE their Aunt Stacey & they are quickly warming up to Uncle J!

No comments: