Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Holly!

Well we've been busy getting ready for Ryan's big day tomorrow, but I wanted to wish Aunt Holly a happy birthday today!
Yesterday we made the cookie favors. We used the monkey face cookie cutter from Garrett's party. We had all intentions of making monkey cookies for this party since it was a jungle theme, but at the last minute decided to be creative & make it into LION faces instead! I thought they turned out cute! I forgot to take a picture of them, though. :(
Today we iced rice crispy cupcakes! Holly had made rice crispy "cupcakes" in mini muffin tins last night, so we just had to make different color icing & top them off today...easier said than done! We had JUST enough icing left over from the cookies yesterday! Again..I forgot to take pictures of these little cuties! :(

Here are a few random pics from the last two days:


Mimi & her "little girl" Abbie Grace


Abbie Grace's new favorite chew toy!


Ryan & his cheesy grin!

No comments: