Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Weekend Kick-off!

Yesterday Mom and Dad drove in to Lumberton, and today Holly and the kids made it over...All for Abbie Grace's dedication Sunday! Mr. Phil & Mrs. Janice also drove in yesterday, but they are staying with Neil and Lesleigh for the weekend.

Mom, Dad, Garrett, Abbie Grace, and I hit the road running first thing this morning. We went to JoAnn's and Mom got some more fabric for her burp cloths. We went to Ross, and to Kohl's before heading to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Holly and the kids were just getting into town, so they met us there too. After eating lunch, Anna, Garrett & Paw Paw went to play in the playland. I took some really cute pictures of them playing...(there are more on the Flickr site too.) Check them out:

Anna has been making this face A LOT! I think it's her concentration face! LOL

Anna concentrating again...Ryan did NOT want to play with them! He wanted to be held!


Once Anna climbed up in tunnels, she didn't know how to get down, and was too scared to go down the "big scary slide" by herself....soooooooooo, Paw Paw had to go in after her! And since he was already going in, he brought Garrett up with him! Here they are coming down! Paw Paw only went in after seeing another Daddy go in the tunnel with his little girl. He figured it was okay if it held the other guy! LOL

I LOVE this picture of Garrett! I think it is adorable!
Tonight we all got together and went out to eat at the Catfish Cabin. Yum. Afterwards, they all came back over to the house for brownies!

No comments: