Monday, December 14, 2009

Still sick...

Well, last night was day four of RSV..that's when Dr. Sales it would probably peak at being the worse...boy, she wasn't kidding! We had a terrible night! I wanted to take her to the ER, but Michael was "the voice of reason" saying that they wouldn't be able to do anything more than I was doing for her...so we stayed home! I had to keep suctioning her out all night..she sounded so horrible! I felt so bad for her. So hopefully we are on the up and up now...'cause I don't want to have to go through that again! I'll keep ya posted!

Yesterday Stacey left and brought Garrett back to BR to Mimi and Paw Paw's for the week. They were gonna come get him later this week anyway for the LeBlanc Family Christmas party this weekend, so it just saved them a trip...plus helped me out since Abbie Grace is sick and needing round the clock care!

1 comment:

Huzaifa said...

I pray for good health of the baby.. tk cre