Thursday, December 17, 2009
Much better...
I brought Abbie Grace back to the doctor this morning just to get her checked out. I think she's doing much better, but I wanted the doctor to verify it for me! Dr. Sales was out for the day, but we saw the nurse practitioner, and she said that Abbie Grace's lung were clear, as well as her chest. That means the congestion is just in her head. She said we could discontinue the steroid, and use the breathing treatments as needed. Good News! Yay! Glad to be off the steroid...she was wanting to eat every two and half hours! It was exhausting! Hopefully we'll get back to the 3-4.5 hour schedule...I like that one much better! She's been getting baby acne, and I think the breathing treatments and the mask for it really irritated the acne and made it much worse! :( Poor baby...her face is all broken out and blotchy. Hopefully this will clear up too when we back off the breathing treatments. Here are some pictures from this week with just me and Abbie Grace:
Sick baby...all stopped up! Been suctioning her out so much, that I wore a hole in the hard rubber nasal aspirator they give you at the hospital! I know! :) That's a lot of sucking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment