Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day!!!

Woohoo! It snowed in southeast Texas for the second year in a row! And once again I was stuck inside with a new baby! :( Since Garrett was in Baton Rouge, I didn't even have him to go outside and play with! I did, however, have Brittany over that day. She was sweet enough to come over and help me finish putting up my Christmas tree & ornaments. She's from Louisiana too, and was just as excited about the snow as I was! We kept taking breaks from decorating to watch it snow. It started snowing around 2:00pm, and really started sticking around 5:00pm. It was pretty much done around 6-6:30, but it stayed cold enough to make it through the night. It wasn't long after daybreak Saturday morning that the sun had melted it all away! :( Here are some pics from the day:

Just starting to stick!

Really coming down! I'm talking BLIZZARD!!! LOL :)


Saturday morning before it melted all away...


View of the backyard...

Roscoe really enjoyed the snow! He gets frisky when the temperature drops! :)

Here's a picture of my mantel this year...FOUR stockings! YAY!

And, finally, my tree! I love it! Now I just have to keep Garrett from tearing it down! HAHA!

No comments: