Monday, November 30, 2009

2 week check up...

This morning Mom drove back to watch Garrett while I took Abbie Grace back to the Dr. for her two week check up. She grew 2 inches and almost a pound in two weeks! Yay Big Girl! Her weight was up to 7lbs. 8oz.! Apparently the breastfeeding is going well! So glad...I'm much relieved! So glad that things are going much more smoothly this time than with Garrett. She's had a few fussy nights, but she's starting to get into a nighttime routine...more sleeping, and less fussing! :)

Mom planned on staying until Wednesday, but decided to head back in the morning, and take Garrett with her! While he's gone, I'm going to put up my Christmas decorations. I have the rest of the week to get it done. Mom and Michael plan on meeting halfway Sunday to get Garrett back. So it's just me and Abbie Grace here while Michael's at work all day!

No comments: