Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch visit...

First of all, Garrett must be going through a growth spurt. He went to bed around 9pm last night, and slept until 11:45am this morning! Hey...I'm not complaining...when he sleeps in, I get to sleep in! It was nice! I kept looking in the room to check on him, because he doesn't normally sleep that long! When he finally did wake up, and I went in to get him...he had this big red dot in the middle of his forehead! Thankfully his hair covers it, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of my little "Indian" boy!

I had been wanting to take him to the pumpkin patch in Beaumont at Wesley United Methodist Church, but just hadn't done it until today. I wanted Michael to meet us there to take some pictures, so today after his lunch meeting we met up at the pumpkin patch. Garrett really liked all the pumpkins! Here are some of the pictures from today.

My little pumpkin with some pumpkins.

Garrett, Linus & Sally

Waiting for the "Great Pumpkin!"

Whoops! Fell off the pumpkin!

He had some crazy hair happening today!

I think this is my favorite one!


This is a close runner-up to my favorite!

Here he is with our pumpkins. We got a big one to paint for this weekend, and he got a little one just for him! We picked up some extra pumpkins for the kids to paint this weekend for the party...so here's Garrett "makin' a haul" of pumpkins to the car!

1 comment:

Ms. Lori said...

What a cute pumpkin he is! I like the picture of him in the wagon with the "haul of pumpkins!"