Not sure where we picked this up from, but Garrett had a stomach virus again this past week. Since coming home from BR, he wasn't himself. Monday and Tuesday he was real clingy and whiny and DID NOT want me to put him down at all. That's not like him. He likes to play and roll around on the floor, so I knew something was up. I just thought he was teething again, even though I kept checking for teeth and found nothing! He got sick Wednesday evening. He threw up all his dinner immediately. I thought it was just the new chicken noddle dinner he was having. He has a super sensitive stomach, so I thought that dinner just didn't agree with him, but Thursday morning he woke up and threw up all in his bed at 6:45 am. I tried to give him pedialyte, but he wouldn't take it. I kept offering formula 2 oz at a time all day, some he kept down, and some he didn't. It had been a long week already...
He threw up again Friday morning in the bed, and that was it! I just gave him formula all day Friday, and he seemed to be better. Saturday we started foods again, and he was good to go. Still not convinced that he's not starting to teeth again, but I think he just got a bug on top of that!
He was fine Saturday, and even went to the nursery for the first time Sunday! He did fine...I was a little nervous, but he didn't seems to have any problem being in there!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment