Today Mom and Dad had all of Dad's family over and all of their kids and grand kids to swim, eat, and celebrate the fourth! There were LOTS of people and LOTS of food...and VERY HOT! I wasn't sure we were going to have enough pool for all the people, because it was SCORCHING!!! But we did, and everyone had a good time. I was horrible this weekend with my camera. I barely took any pictures. In fact, Holly took these pictures for me. This was Garrett's first time in the big pool. I think he liked it. These were pictures taken at the end of the day, once everyone else left. Earlier in the day he had on his swimsuit, swim shirt, hat, sunglasses, and LOTS of sunscreen! But after the sun started to go down he just got in in his swim diaper!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment