Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend visitors...

Ms. Jackie came in town to visit this past weekend. She brought the Jackson boys, Joshua & Daniel to visit with the Amedee boys. We had a wonderful visit with them. We all went out to eat Friday night, and then came back to the house for the boys to play the PS3. Michael took each the boys for a ride in his new toy...but more about that later.

Saturday Michael, Garrett, and Ms. Jackie went to watch the Amedee boys' basketball games, while I had a Mommy's day out! It was wonderful! I had a pedicure, did some shopping, and then had a massage! Lesleigh cooked supper Saturday night, and we did lunch Sunday after church. Ms. Jackie and the Jackson boys headed home around 3pm on Sunday afternoon. It was a great visit, and we can't wait to have BOTH Ms. Jackie & Ms. Diane come back to visit! (Ms. Diane got sick at the last minute, and wasn't able to make this trip.) I managed to forget to take pictures the entire weekend! Not one single picture...I have to get better at this!

No comments: