His one and only smile...Monday, January 26, 2009
3 month old pictures
Today Mom and I took Garrett to get his 3 month old pictures taken. I made the appointment on-line last week at Sears. The appointment was for 10am, and I was worried that Garrett would get fussy or hungry or sleepy, but he did GREAT! I will definitely schedule for 10am next time for his six month old pictures. The manager (Misty) took his pictures, and because he was the only appointment until noon, she took her time and got some really cute shots. She allowed me to change his outfit several times, and even suggested sleeping pictures. I rocked him for like three minutes and he fell right to sleep, and then we got great shots! He did great! He didn't even spit up once! I posted several pictures on the Flickr website, but these are my favorites:
His one and only smile...
His one and only smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment