Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rolled over!

Garrett rolled over from his back to his tummy today for the first time! I missed it of course! I left him on his back on the floor playing for a few minutes...I went up in the attic to get a box down to wrap Mimi's birthday present, and when I came back down I heard him fussing. When I walked in the room he had rolled over on his tummy and didn't like it! (He hates tummy time!) I tried to get him to do it again for the video camera, and he almost did it two more times, but couldn't quite roll completely over! PLUS - he was hungry and was getting very mad at me for leaving him on the floor and not fixing his bottle! I'll try to get him to do it again, and see if I can catch it on camera!

Just wanted to post a picture of his "old man" bald spot! From fussing and turning his head back in forth in bed, the swing, his bouncer, and the car seat...he has managed to rub a big ole bald spot in the back of his head!!! Check it out:


No comments: