Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 months old!

Today was a really big day for news around here. Garrett "officially" turned 3 months old today. Last Monday he hit the twelve week mark, but months and weeks no longer match up, so from now on I'll be keeping up with his age in months. My how the time flies! I've already scheduled his 3 month pictures for next week, so I'll post those as soon as we get them back. I can't believe my little man is already 3 months old!?! He's growing so fast!

He's been sleeping through the night for a while now. I usually put him to bed anywhere between ten and twelve, and he'll sleep until seven or eight in the morning. He's graduated up to 6 oz. bottles, which sometimes he chugs down in about fifteen minutes, and other times takes him much longer to finish. Most of the time he goes four or five hours in between feedings, but sometimes he's ready to eat after three hours, so we're really not on a set schedule yet, but we're finally figure each other out. For the most part I can now decipher his cries...hungry, sleepy, dirty, etc. We've tried not to spoil him, but he does like being held...especially in the evenings when Daddy gets home! :)

Other big news today...We inaugurated our 44th President of the United States. Garrett and I watched history in the making as President Barack Obama was sworn into office today.

I guess that's it for now...We can't wait for Mimi, Aunt Holly, and Anna to come visit this weekend! :)

No comments: