Monday, January 19, 2009

He's gifted!!!!!

I just have to brag about how gifted Garrett already is at 3 months old! This morning I woke up and heard him cooing and making noises in his crib. If he's not crying then he's content to just lay there and look around for thirty minutes or so. This is also the time he does his morning business. If he's not crying and just "playing," then he hasn't gone yet, and I usually wait to hear it on the monitor. Then he cries and is ready to be changed and start his day!

This morning I heard that he was awake, but I was waiting for the cry. But guess what I heard instead?!? His MP3 player start playing music!!! How in the world did he turn on his music, you ask?!? He's gifted...that's how! I went to his room to see for myself, and this is what I found:

He had scooted all the way down his wedge, and made a right turn just at the right angle to kick start his MP3 player! What a genius! Know what song was playing that he wanted to hear??? The ABC song! :) LOL

I've captured more evidence to prove that Garrett is just like his Paw Paw LeBlanc:

He likes to sleep with his hands together in the center of his chest...

And he also like to sleep with his eyes open!!!

Here he is cabbage patching again! Obviously he gets his dancing skills from his Mimi!!!

He just recently discovered his fingers. And he is fascinated by them! He can sit and turn them every which way, and be content. Here, he fell asleep sucking on them.

I also started putting him him this bouncy chair this week. It sits up more, and has this great toy bar! The frog plays music in the middle...at first he likes this toy bar, but then I think it over-stimulates him. I end up having to take the toy bar off, and then he'll calm down. He'll eventually grow into it! He does like the frog music, though!

1 comment:

Ms. Lori said...

Hey now!!! What's that supposed to mean? ha ha ha