Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Jimmie!!!


Check out this awesome release! I think I distracted him this time, because he looked at me when I took the picture. I don't know how he did on this frame, but this IS how he threw the ball every time, and he ended up with SEVERAL strikes! We were all very impressed by his bowling skills! Go Jimmie! He absolutely LOVED all of us being there to watch him bowl and cheer him on! He's even signed up for the Special Olympics in March, and doesn't hesitate to tell any and everyone who will listen! LOL

Here's Jack...Garrett got to meet him for the first time this weekend.

Jimmie had the best birthday ever! His new passion is bowling, so Uncle Pat and Aunt Jackie threw him a bowling party at Circle Bowl in BR. He loved it! He first started bowling for fun once a week with his Center, but he recently joined a league, and is very passionate about it! He asked for a bowling ball and bag for his birthday, and that's what he got! A BLUE bowling ball & a BLUE bag...he even got new bowling shoes. Blue is his FAVORITE color! Everything he owns is blue! Anyway, Garrett and I had a great time visiting with Mom's side of the family at the party. Garrett got to see Evie again, and he got to meet Jessica, Brian & Jack for the first time.

No comments: