Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 weeks old

The birth announcements and Christmas cards came today! Yea! I planned on sending the announcement out a few days before the Christmas cards, since I can't very well send out the Christmas cards without first announcing him!!! HOWEVER, since it is already the 18th, both will have to go in the mail tomorrow! Hopefully both cards will make it to the addressee together, and not the Christmas card before the announcement. I have a lot of work to do tonight...packing for the holidays (going to BR)...and stuffing and addressing LOTS of envelopes! Check 'em out:


Just wanted to also post some 8 week old pictures...

This one was just to cute! He's changing soooooooo much! He still looks like a little man, though! :)

Here he is in his "big boy clothes" (not a sleep 'n play), and they are still a little too big. Hopefully, he'll fill them out real soon! :)

No comments: