Thursday, November 20, 2008

A LOT of firsts today...

Garrett made his first trip to Walmart today! Whooo hoo! He slept the whole time...he was so good for Mommy! It was only a quick trip in and out...I only needed a few things, not a big haul! Then he went to the post office for the first time...He screamed bloody murder the whole time...it was 2pm, and he was now awake, and READY to eat! The lady at the post office thought his "Newborn Crying" was just precious...I told her it was NOT precious at 2am in the morning! She just laughed...:)

Garrett was supposed to get a bath yesterday after he spit up everywhere at the doctor's office, but he fell asleep early, and Michael and I didn't want to wake him up for a bath. SOOOOOOO...Mommy attempted a bath all by myself today! It went well...surprisingly. We were just about done, I had just rinsed him off, and was about to pick him up and dry him off, when he peed a fountain EVERYWHERE!!! It went on the mirror, in the tub, on the counter...so we had to rinse off again! :) Then after getting him dry & clothed, and content, I had to clean the bathroom!

These are a few pictures from his crazy hair after bath time! It's getting curly & unruly. If I don't brush it down before it dries, you can hang it up...it's crazy & sticks straight out all over!



This is another first from this morning. He discovered the ceiling fan while laying in his bouncy chair. He also noticed the bears on his swing this morning, but I wasn't quick enough to get a picture before he threw a fit, and I had to move him to the bouncy chair! :)

No comments: