Friday, October 17, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel...

I went back to the doctor this morning, and the blood pressure medicine is working! Yea! It was down this morning, and has been lower since I started taking it Wednesday. No change in dilation. Still at 3 centimeters. We are scheduled for induction this Monday. We have to check into the hospital at 6:30am! Michael is a little upset that he won't get to sleep in on his first day off, but he'll have to deal with that. Dr. Sherman did say that Garrett's head has dropped a little bit, but not much. She said it would probably be a long day Monday, but hopefully we'd have a baby before midnight! So...that' s about it! Michael and I have one more weekend as a couple, and then come Monday, we'll be a family of three! Keep us in your prayers for an easy labor and delivery!

1 comment:

Farrell Family said...

The blog looks GREAT!! I am so excited for you!! How are you feeling? You are going to looove motherhood!! Good luck!!