




Here are some pictures of the nursery. A few people have asked about it, so I decided to show it off! My decorator is my BFF Stacey Psalia. Together we made, painted, repainted, updated, etc. most of the things in the room.
The carriage is an antique from the 1940's. Someone had given it to Mrs. Janice (Michael's mom), and she used it with Kristen, his younger sister. She was going to try and sell it up at an antique store in Tennessee to get rid of it , but was thrilled that I wanted to keep it in the family! It matches perfectly! Dad came over one weekend and scrubbed down the chrome until it looked shiny & new!
The bedding is from Glenna Jean spa collection, which I found online. I picked it out well over a year ago when we first started to prepare the nursery because I thought it looked pretty gender neutral. I figured I could add pink in if I needed to later, but now that we know it's a little boy, we are sticking to the blues, greens, and browns.
Stacey and I painted the wall about a year ago also. It took us one whole Friday, and a few hours Saturday morning to touch it up! I knew what I wanted, so we taped it off, and got to painting!
The dressers and daybed are old furniture from when I was little. We repainted them & put new hardware on them to update them a little bit.
The 3 travel canvases I got at the resale shop here in Lumberton for a steal! I think that look absolutely perfect in the room!
I ordered the "antique" baseball items off of e-bay. I doubt that they are actually antiques, but they look old, and that's what I was going for!
Well, I guess that's about it. Now all I need it for Garrett to get here so he can enjoy his room as much as I do!





3 comments:
Your nursery is SOOO cute!! I LOVE IT!!!
Ok....that was wayyy more info than we needed yesterday (about the exam)....haha
Just wait, pretty soon that little exam won't be a big deal!!
Brandie
Brandie - I appreciate you voting for Garrett to be LARGER than 9.5 lbs!!!
Post a Comment