Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mimi, Aunt Holly, Anna, and Ryan came to TX Sunday evening for a visit! No reason...just to visit! Fun fun fun! We had nothing planned or scheduled, just let the kiddos enjoy playing with their cousins! Here are some pictures from the visit:

Anna wanted to help me bake cookies, so we did that one night. Or she helped me make the dough, anyway. I didn't read the entire recipe first. I just got the ingredients & planned to make them at one time. Had I read the whole thing, I would've realized that you need to refrigerate the dough over-night. Well, we didn't have over-might. They were leaving the next day. Once again, had I read the whole recipe FIRST, we could've planned for that! My bad! Holly & I ended up making the cookies much later that night! They were easy, yummy lemonade cookies!



Anna licking the beaters!



"This is yummy Aunt Kelli!"



She had it all over her face! Too cute!



This is AFTER I showed her how to use your tongue & get inside the beaters! LOL

Playtime with the cousins:





Holly brought her gate & we blocked off Garrett's room for them to play in. Garrett just wanted to be on whatever side he was NOT on at the time! :)



Finally before they left, I asked Anna to help me move Abbie Grace's formula down to the lower cabinet. She said, "Sure!" A friend had given us a years worth of formula for Abbie. She ended up breastfeeding her little girl through 15 months, and had gotten the formula in advance through WIC. That was a huge blessing to us! Anyway, I had so much formula, that I had to put some above the refrigerator, and it was time to move it to the lower cabinet so I could reach it. Here's the cute pics of my little helper!



She may LOOK like she's in trouble, but she's actually helping! HAHA!



Glad it's her & not my behind up in the air! :)

No comments: