Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 months old & Army crawling!

Sunday was the first Sunday I put Abbie Grace in the nursery. I had her in there with me when I worked a few weeks ago, but Sunday she went by herself. It was nice to enjoy church again! After church, when we went to pick them both up, Garrett was excited & tried to escape a little too early...he got his fingers smashed in the door! Big drama! Broke the skin on two fingers, but healing nicely. They haven't turned black or blue like I thought they were going to do.

Abbie Grace is now 8 months old today! Time flies, huh? She's still teething & has started with the "soupie poopie!" Yuck! Her little hiney is getting raw..I try to catch it & change her right after, but can't always get to it in time! I've had to change her bedding the last two days in a row. Pooped right out of her diaper. Teething tablets, and frozen teethers seem to help, but sometimes she just cries & nothing works. I feel so bad for her. :(

She is starting to Army crawl now. I haven't been able to catch it on video yet, but I'm trying. She's motivated to crawl to the big red ball, but Garrett always manages to get to it before she does! Also, she is VERY motivated to get to the computer wires under our side table! We tell her "No! No! Abbie!" And then Garrett chimes in and fusses at her too. "No! No!" Very loudly! It's funny, but it's not at the same time.

No comments: