Boy wonder with his glasses
Long legs crossed
Ryan practicing his body parts on Abbie Grace...Nose!
Ear!
Anna giving her cousin a sweet hug!
Abbie Grace LOVES the water! Just chillin'!
This is her new pose! Don't know where it came from...she just started doing this & smiling! It's her camera pose! LOL
So I bought a little picnic table from Big Lots...super great deal! I was way excited about this bargain find...So I had Dad put it together...Garrett wanted to be Paw Paw's little helper!
Once Dad put it together, all the cousins wanted to try it out! Turns out, the actual table top is too small for more than two kids! Unfortunately my bargain find is headed back to the store. :(
Garrett and his "ticks!" Diving sticks he wouldn't let out of his site!
Dad made the mistake of showing the boys to beat the diving sticks on the pool railing! That was all it took! Garrett continued to beat the railing until one of his sticks busted & the sand went everywhere! Bad idea Dad!
Anna waned to take a picture with her cousin Abbie Grace!
Bath time! Mom and I decided to throw them both in the tub after swim time. We kept sitting her up in the little tub, but she kept sliding to this "comfortable" position! LOL
And Finally, Garrett & Dad reading the Sunday paper! Too funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment