Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010!

So I got crafty again this year for Father's Day...I painted the kids' feet & covered a canvas...then put a picture with Michael & the two of them together on it! Same thing I did last year with just Garrett. I wanted to do her footprint & his hand print this year, but that didn't work out like I planned! :) Maybe next year he'll be more into his hand print. All he wanted to do was squish his fingers together & then sniff the paint! LOL So I had to do both of their feet..They are almost the same size on the canvas! I did purple on his foot & gold on her foot. I took about 100-150 pictures over two nights trying to get an LSU picture of the 3 of them...THAT was exhausting!!! I'm still not happy with either of the two "best" shots I got, but you gotta make do with what you get! My kids & husband had enough of the picture taking! LOL

I also stayed up very late about 3 nights in a row working on a shutterfly book for him! That was a surprise!



Picture #1...

Picture #2...

Opening his canvas present...went with picture #2, btw!

Looking through the scrapbook...

No comments: