So Abbie Grace has been really fussy lately, and she's been coughing again in the morning. I think she may be teething again, but since we are gonna be out of town all week, I decided to bring her in just in case she's coming down with something...we could leave town with some antibiotics.
Got up & finished packing. Loaded the car, got the kids ready, and made it a few minutes late to our 9:30am appointment. It wasn't long before we were called back into a room. The nurse weighed Abbie. 18lbs. 4oz. Big girl! As we were waiting for Dr. Sales to come in, I was able to peek in Abbie mouth. Guess what? Two bottom teeth are coming! Had I seen this last night or this morning..I wouldn't have wasted my co-pay! oh well..just then the Dr. came in! Checked her out...just new teeth! She said she can see one top tooth coming in along with the two bottom ones I see, but I don't see the top one! Anyway...we got on the road headed to BR around 10:30am.
Gonna spend the week getting ready for Stacey's wedding, and Anna's 3rd birthday!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment