Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Visitors!!!

Mimi, Aunt Holly, and Anna came for a quick visit! It was a much-needed girl weekend! Michael kept Anna & Garrett, so Mom, Holly & I could go shopping! I had some birthday money & needed some new clothes. I was really shopping for something for me to wear for Easter. I had picked out clothes for everyone else, but I needed something to go with it! Abbie went with us, BTW!

Funny story...we left Garrett & Anna both still napping with Michael. Well, when Anna woke up, and Holly, and Mimi, AND Aunt Kelli were all gone, and she realized she was just with Uncle Michael...she freaked out! Michael said she stood in the foyer & screamed and cried for about 30 minutes before he decided to call us! Holly reminded him to give her her gummy snacks, and she finally calmed down! LOL

No comments: