Drove in to BR this morning for the week. It was the first time Abbie Grace made the trip. Other than the speeding ticket I got on the bridge, it wasn't that bad of a trip. Yeah, I know...the cops were out for the entire trip...I was doing 70 the whole way, and I had just got off the phone with Mom who called to tell me to be careful that the cops were out. I told her yes, I knew that, and that I had been doing the speed limit the whole time. Then I got on the bridge, and was about to slow down to the 60 MPH speed limit, when he got me! Yes, I had to pull over on the bridge, turn off the car, and get out of my car. I was terrified! I think I was in panic mode, but the cop had no sympathy for me at all. In fact he kinda made fun of me! He asked me if I was okay, and I said yes, but that I was trying to make it to BR with two small kids. He kinda smirked and said that there was a big truck stop as soon as you get off the bridge that I could pull over and take care of the kids if I needed to! Thanks, mister! 'Preciate you!
I was dreading going by myself with both of them, but the Wiggles bailed me out! Forgot I had DVD player in the sequoia...it came in handy this trip! Came for a visit, and to celebrate Mimi's birthday! Will be here all week! YAY!!! Anna is very excited to meet her new baby cousin Abbie Grace!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment