Michael celebrated his 31st birthday by taking Roscoe to the vet! He wanted me to take him, but I kept telling him there was no way I was taking Garrett and Roscoe to the vet together being pregnant myself! I brought Roscoe last summer to the vet by myself being 5-6 months pregnant, and it was a lot of work! Michael did not believe me, until he took him for himself! He said they needed four people to hold him still up on the scales and for him to get his shot! I tried to tell him that I could've never done that, but Noooooooooooooo...he had to see for himself what a chore it was! LOL
We had Lesleigh, Neil, and the boys over tonight for supper to celebrate Michael's birthday. Michael grilled steaks, pork chops, and bacon-wrapped shrimp! It was yummy! I know, I know...I should've cooked for his birthday, but he was off, and wanted to grill, so who was I to argue with that?!? :)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment