Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aunt Stacey came to visit...

Aunt Stacey was passing through Beaumont, and stopped for a visit! You shared lots of sugars and lovin' with her! You even had a spend-the-night party with Aunt Stacey!

She brought you a prize from her mama...Mrs. Sheryl. She sent you an adorable new outfit with a hat...here you are sportin' it! You are a ham-bone! What is with this face?!? Too cute!
AND, you're such a big boy now...we got your highchair down out the attic and you took to it like a KING!!! Here you are on your throne! And we are merely your royal subjects...


Daddy worked on his boat this weekend, so when it was time to put it back up, I had him take you for your first 4-wheeler ride! I think you really liked it! Daddy wasn't thrilled that it was picture-worthy, but too bad! I got it on film anyway! :)

No comments: