I can't believe Garrett's already 6 months old! WOW! My...how life has changed over the last six months, but I wouldn't change a thing!
Today we went to the doctor for our 6 month check-up. Dr. Sales called Garrett, "long and lanky!" He measured 27 inches long (75%), and was 16 lbs. 2 oz. (25%). His head measured 17 inches, and is considered in the 80th percentile! So, he's got a big head! LOL! I told her we've finally mastered rolling over and over and over again! She said now it's time to start practicing sitting up. I told her that Garrett has no interest in just sitting up. When you put him in a sitting position, he stiffens up, and wants to stand. So she tried it to see for herself. Of course, he made a liar of me, and did exactly what she wanted him to do...so now we have to practice sitting. I'd really like him to start sitting soon, because I want to take his 6 month pictures, and I wanted some of him sitting. So we really have to jump on that milestone soon! Other than that, she said he's doing fine, and I told her we have successfully transitioned to soy formula...no more Nutramigen! Yay! He got some more shots, and I gave him Tylenol and hit the mall again!
Hopefully soon, Michael will be getting back to a regular work schedule, and things will go back to normal around here. He's still trying to get Exxonmobil up and running from Hurricane Ike back in September! He said it should only be a week and a half more of round the clock work...so keep him and us in your prayers!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment