Friday, February 6, 2009
New Friends...
Today Garrett and I made some new friends at the Exxonmobil playgroup. These ladies and their children get together every two weeks from 10am until 12 noon for lunch and playtime. Garrett and I missed the first playgroup, so we, along with Angie and Drew were the newcomers. Some of the ladies are Exxonmobil employees, and others (like me) are spouses. We had a good time...Garrett took short cat naps the whole time (That is usually his morning nap time). I enjoyed getting out of the house, and visiting with other Moms. There was one other infant besides Drew and Garrett, but all the other kids were toddlers and played well together. Garrett did flirt with one little girl. I think she was about 6 or 7 months old...anyway, she crawled up in a chair next to us, and he leaned over and gave her a big goofy grin! Again...he's going after the older women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment