Monday, February 16, 2009

The Banquet went well. I think everyone who came enjoyed themselves. I'm just glad it's over!

I forgot to mention that I ended up taking Garrett back to the chiropractor on Thursday. He seemed to be doing better, and I'd like to keep it that way. She just did the one in his spine and the one in his neck again. We will go back one more time this Thursday just to make sure everything is good. I have to admit I think it actually works. His reflux has not been terribly bad since beginning to see the chiropractor. I don't even think I'll mention it at his next Dr. visit this Friday. I'm sure she'll ask me about it, but I don't think he needs to get on any medicine. Hopefully things will continue to go well...we'll be starting cereal after Friday's visit! I can't believe he'll be four months on Friday! Time sure does fly! :)

No comments: